SolidCAM – The Leading Integrated CAM Solution with the Amazing iMachining Technology
Get the ‘Best-in-Class’ CAM Solution for Efficient & Profitable CNC-Programming Inside Your CAD
Amazing iMachining technology..
SolidCAM provides the great value of the revolutionary and amazing iMachining technology.
- iMachining saves 70% and more in CNC machining time
- iMachining extends cutting tool life dramatically
- The unique iMachining Technology Wizard, provides optimal feeds and speeds, taking into account the toolpath, stock and tool material and machine specifications
iMachining will make you and your CNC machines more profitable and more competitive than ever before. Patented iMachining is completely unique both in its toolpath and by the method of programming with the patented Technology Wizard.
Complete CAM solution, seamlessly integrated in SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor
SolidCAM runs directly inside your existing SOLIDWORKS or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity - design changes initiate automatic tool path updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the parametric CAD assembly environment you're already used to.
- Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
- Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in both SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor
- Saves time and frustration: Eliminates import/export challenges
- Gets you up to speed fastest: Extremely short learning curve because you're already familiar with SolidCAM's interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
- Get the full picture: SolidCAM works in the CAD assembly mode to graphically show Fixtures, Tooling & Vices in simulations
- SolidCAM grows as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
- SolidCAM gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD/CAM-Solution SOLIDWORKS + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price