David A. Crowder. Building a Web Site For Dummies. June 2010. 4 edition
The bestselling guide to building a knockout Web site, newly updated
An effective Web site is the key to success for every venture from class reunions to major corporations. And since Web technology changes rapidly, Building a Web Site For Dummies, 4th Edition is fully updated for the cutting-edge tools and trends.
If you need to build and maintain a Web site, even if your experience is severely limited, this book makes it easy and fun. You'll learn to plan, design, create, launch, and maintain your site using the most up-to-date tools.
- A quality Web presence is essential in today's marketplace, and many individuals charged with creating one are unaware of the challenges
- This guide gives novice Web designers the tools and know-how to plan, design, and build effective Web sites
- Provides a nuts-and-bolts guide to site-building, including coverage of HTML, WYSIWYG construction software, CSS, and navigation plans
- Shows how to spruce up your site with topnotch graphics, video, and great content
- Guides you through getting your site online, promoting it, and even making money from it
Building a Web Site For Dummies, 4th Edition is the tool every first-time Web designer needs to build a professional-looking site.
Paperback: 360 pages
Publisher: For Dummies; 4 edition (June 21, 2010)
File Format: PDF